In person services at 230 Shellard Lane are by appointment only.
Please contact our office at 519-751-4357 x 312 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Employment Services can be reached Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm
Community Employment Service provides job seekers with job search assistance and more.
How We Can Help
- Job search assistance
- Assistance with resumes/cover letters
- Access to computers/internet assistance
- Employment counseling
- Opportunities for job trials/placement
- Employment services for newcomers to Canada
- Networking opportunities to access the hidden job market
- Employment information workshops
If eligible, you may also benefit from:
- Employment planning
- An assessment by our Employment Specialist, who will assist you in developing successful strategies to reach employment goals
- Job development placement services
- Workshops designed to enhance your skills for finding employment
- Second Career, an Ontario government program that provides laid-off workers with financial support while they train for a new career