Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Community members looking for the opportunity to make a difference.
- Volunteers aged 16+ or those under 16 with a guardian – great family bonding activity!
- A minimum time commitment of one 3.5-hour shift per week.
- Volunteers must adhere to vaccine policy.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A VOLUNTEER
- If selected as a volunteer, training and orientation is a 4-hour commitment.
- The opportunity to work in client facing and/or warehouse roles.
- A welcoming, professional, and compassionate environment.
- An opportunity to connect with the community and help us keep everyone fed.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Visit betterimpact.com
- Create a username and password.
- Fill out application.
- Wait for staff to contact you with further information.
If you still have questions give us a call anytime at 519-751-4357.