Our Resource Centre provides information on careers and occupations, the local labour market, training opportunities, apprenticeships, career planning, and job search strategies. The Resource Centre is a walk-in, self-directed service that is free to everyone within the community.
Free services include
- Photocopying, faxing and printing
- Computers with internet access
- Job posting boards
- Assistance with resume development, interview skills, job search strategies, and career planning
- Workshops and seminars to help with your job search needs
- Information on apprenticeships, education, training and community resources
- Information for Internationally trained individuals including assistance with credential assessments
- Assistance with completing Better Jobs Ontario, Youth Employment Fund (YEF) and employment applications
For individuals who require additional employment support, our Employment Specialists offer one-to-one assistance to eligible participants in developing their skills and gaining experience through supports such as job trials, volunteer placements, job shadows, subsidized on-the-job training opportunities, and direct employment placements.
Contact us to learn more about how our resource area can help you.