We are located at 1100 Clarence Street South (at the corner of Clarence Street South and Icomm Drive).
Hours of Operation
The Brantford Food Bank is open to serve those who need an emergency food kit every Monday through Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
Monday 1:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 11:45 pm and 1:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Wednesday 1:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Thursday 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday 1:00 pm – 3:45 pm
What to Bring
- Acceptable form of identification for yourself.*
- Acceptable form of identification for each member in your household who requires food.*
- Your own shopping bags/boxes to take home your groceries. The Brantford Food Bank is now green; we do not give out boxes or bags.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Drivers License (any level)
- Birth Certificate
- Indian Status Card
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Old Age Security Card
- Social Insurance Card
- Canadian Armed Forces Certificate
- OW/ODSP Statement or Drug/Dental Card (current month only; family members must be listed)
- Jail Release papers (acceptable for 2 months only)
*ID must be valid and original. No expired identification or photocopies will be accepted.
If you are in need of food please see the calendar link below to learn more about a variety of meals and food services in our community.
For More Information
Please contact us.