- This event has passed.
The 2% Factor
May 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The 2% Factor represents a change in the perception of personal “control” that each individual has over their lives, their environment, and their world. The 2% Factor is based on the series of founding principles which have been incorporated into the very concepts that it teaches:
- Celebrate the individual
- Celebrate ourselves – “It’s OK to be me”.
- Communicate and negotiate our personal boundaries.
- Always do our best to accommodate others while not sacrificing ourselves
- All relationships must be built on Trust & Respect.
- It is OK to walk away and let go.
It is these founding principles that The 2% Factor builds upon to deliver a system of behavioral and cultural transformation that – by becoming habit – will eliminate the stress and conflict that most people experience every day in their life.